Mothers Day 2014




Mothering- to love, 
care for, teach, discipline,
 show grace to, pray for, learn from,
 encourage, cherish, lead



I am so thankful for my mother and all of the "mother" figures in my life...it takes a village right?!


This Mother's Day I would like to thank my husband who has graciously made it possible for me to stay home with our children. It has always been a desire of mine to be a stay-at-home mom, one the Lord placed on my heart when I was a little girl. It is a desire and now a reality that comes with great sacrifice and great joy. It is a task that I fall short at every single day and by the grace of God I get back up and try again. It is a decision that I would never go back and change and one I will always find much to celebrate in. Thankfulness is my motto, humility is my posture and God is my rock.


Happy Mothers Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment